Friday, November 23, 2007

What a Wild Semester!!!


Hey everyone, Chris here with another blog. When I first began this internship in late July I would have never imagined what i would be doing. I have been very fortunate to have this internship. I have seen severe thunderstorms and wild winter weather. I am also very happy to say that Mike Nelson has welcomed me back for the spring semester. Yay!!!


I know that I am very lucky! Not many college interns can say they had interned for a wonderful place like channel 7 for almost a year. I have learned so much from working here over the past few months and I will continue to learn for the next 6 months as well.


Thanksgiving has come and gone. I have been very thankful becasue my family has traveled to visit me for the holiday. On Friday I brought them in for a tour of the studio. They have never seen news done live from in the studio and I think they really enjoyed it. We were able to get a family photo up on the news desk and had it air on tv, they were pretty excited.




No comments: