Saturday, September 1, 2007

Mornings at Channel 7

Goooooooooooooood Morning everyone!!! Chris here with yet another blog. This week has been quite the experience. I began working with Scott Mace in the 24/7 Weather Center on Tuesdays and Thursday. I've found that the morning crew down at the station is just as fun to be around as the evening crew. I know that since I am working with the best group of people I am getting the best knowledge an intern can have.

Mornings at the station are really different. Their is usually not much weather to talk about, well at least not now, but come winter i am sure it will be really exciting. Scott has begun to show me how to build maps for the show witch will allow me to learn even more. My practice on the chromakey is getting better and better everytime I practice. I still stumble here and there but practice makes perfect.

No comments: