Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Practice Makes Perfect

Hello everyone!!! Chris here with another blog. So far the best part of this school semester has been this wonderful internship. I have come so far and learned so much in such a short time, and I have the staff here at channel 7 to thank for it.

While I have been here i have been allowed to practice on the chromakey everyday. Recently, Richard Ortner let me record the 24/7 weather hotline. That was a fun and interesting experience. Who ever thought that talking to a voicemail would be so difficult? However, it was a great experience because i was able to work on making a forecast on the fly and speaking clearly.I have also had the pleasure of making maps that go on the weather segment during the show.

On weather, it's been wonderfull here in beautiful Colorado. As fall temperatures slowly make their way into Colorado, snow can sometimes be seen on the tops of the Rocky Mountains in the morning. Although its only September, that snow on those distant peaks reminds me that fall and winter ( my favorite Season) are well on there way!

No comments: