Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hello Everyone

My name is Chris Yates and I, like Kim, am a new 24/7 weather intern from the University of Northern Colorado. I am majoring in meteorology and am hoping to have a carreer as a broadcast meteorologist. My picture is not up yet but i'm sure will be up soon. I was very fortunate, i was able to start this internship early giving me more time to work with the best group of people i have ever known. My experience here so far has been remarkable. I've made accurate and not-so accurate forecast with Mike Nelson guiding me in the right direction. I have also been able to practice with the green screen, wich has been both very entertaining and very educational. So far my experience has been great and i know that it will only get better over the next couple months.

No comments: