Friday, February 29, 2008

Hoppy Leap Day!

Greetings from the morning show! What a crazy semester it is turning out to be. Classes are really starting to pick up with tests, homework, and projects. Just have to focus on the fact that I graduate in 6 months! August here I come!!!

Things are picking up here at the station as well. Working with Lisa has been an absolute blast! She's so sweet and makes going to work at 3:45am lots of fun! I even get to try my hand at the wheel when she goes out on location. I get to sit in the 24/7 Weather Center and flip through the show for her. It's exciting to have a little extra responsibility!

I've also been coming in to get some more practice in on the Chroma Key (green screen). We've started taping some of my efforts so I can learn from them. I feel like I've really improved and become a lot more comfortable up there. Lisa has given me pointers on technique and style. Hopefully after more practice, I can get all of the nerves out and put together a great audition tape. There are so many other talented interns here, I just hope I can keep up with them!

I hope you're enjoying the beautiful weather that we've been having! I don't have class on Fridays so I'm definitely going to go outside and enjoy it! We will be flirting with record high temperatures tomorrow as well before we cool off quite a bit on Sunday. Enjoy it while it lasts! Enjoy your leap day as well! It won't be February 29th for another four years!

No comments: